Who needs Small Business Review and Advisement?
In short, every small business needs review and advisement. When you talk with people who have successful small businesses, you will find one phrase is consistent. “I wish someone would have told me about…” or “I wish I would have known …” You can get advice from a knowledgeable attorney about the things that could cost you big if done wrong and guide you on how to set things up right from the beginning.
As a small business owner in Philadelphia you already have a monumental task when starting up a business. Finding that perfect location, driving clientele to your doors, staffing and even finding the right name and look for your business are all considerations when opening your business.
Our law firm can help get you and your business off to the right start. Don’t let money slip through your fingers by making costly errors that could have been avoided. Whether you are in the planning stages of opening a business, have just started a business, or your business has been up and running for a while, Martin’s Mill Legal Center, LLC can help you with a wide variety of topics:
- Business Structure & Formation
- Protecting Your Name, Logo, and Creative Work (Trademark & Copyright)
- Minority Owned or Women Owned Business Certifications
- Signing a Lease or Contract
- Hiring and Firing Employees
- Getting a Loan
- Legal Compliance with State and Federal Laws, including:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Affordable Care Act
- Federal, State, and Local Anti-Discrimination Laws
Our attorneys have a long history of helping clients find solutions to give them the very best outcome in their situation. We don’t take on cases we haven’t got experience with. Visit our Services
page and don’t hesitate to call your Northeast Phila neighborhood lawyer, Leo M. Flynn, Esquire at 215-305-6222 now!
Or use the contact form below: